Let us introduce a new team member of SAM Nordic. We are happy to welcome Sadia Oreland as our new Quality Manager.
As our Quality Manager Sadia is the ambassador for our QMS and support the company regarding quality issues. She will also act as Compliance Officer, which means responsibility for reviewing and approving medical information and marketing material.
Hello Sadia! So great to have you on board. How did you end up at SAM Nordic?
– I was looking for a small pharmaceutical company to work at with Scandinavian values. When I saw this LinkedIn ad for a Quality Manager, I took the chance and applied.
What did you do before you came to SAM Nordic?
– I worked at AstraZeneca as a Quality Assurance Manager for new and established tablett and capsule products. I’ve been in different roles in different Pharmaceutical companies. After getting my licens as a Pharmacist in 2004, I started my doctorate thesis work in Neuropharmacoloy at Uppsala University and finished my work in 2009.
So far, what is the best with SAM Nordic as a company?
– The best thing seems to be the great spirit of my colleagues. Though working remotely, I feel very welcome in the company.
What do you look forward to this fall, working at SAM Nordic?
– Getting to know the business and contribute to the every-day work and to the different processes regarding the quality area.
What is the most valuable thing you learned in your career?
– To really listen and be patient
What do you prefer to do when you are not at work?
– I love being with my two daughters, listening to their thoughts and seeing them evolving to be strong and independent persons. I also love to go for a run and I practice Yoga and Mindfullness.