As our Marketing Coordinator Lisa is responsible for internal and external Communication.
Hello Lisa! So great to have you on board. How did you end up at SAM Nordic?
– I guess my background from a pharmaceutical retail company has something to do with it. I always saw myself making a career in Marketing and Communication, though, within winter sports, e.g. skis or related equipment, as this has been an important part of my life. However, as life progressed, I realised that I wanted to work with something more meaningful, in a general sense. I have always been interested in complex businesses and the opportunities that comes along, and SAM Nordic with its mission, being a smaller and more personal culture really caught my attention. As Marketing Coordinator at SAM Nordic my days are meaningful, challenging, varied and fun.
What do you bring to the table?
– I have extensive experience in marketing from a leading pharmaceutical retail company and great understanding and knowledge of the broad field of Marketing and Communication. A strong feeling and experience for how to build a brand in a controlled market and the importance to be relevant and exceeding expectations in a professional environment.
So far, what is the best with SAM Nordic as a company?
– The people, by far! Everyone is welcoming and patiently teaching me about the complex products we sell. Digital onboarding can be challenging, but I really feel close to my colleagues and SAM Nordic has a great work environment. SAM Nordic has created a culture with a high ceiling, why all questions and ideas, no matter how complex or simple is well received and answered without hesitation or judgement.
What do you look forward most to, the coming months, working at SAM Nordic?
– Getting to know the business even more and for once enjoy being new on the job, and not “the know it all” person. Trying to really understand how I can, with my skills, change and do better for the cancer patients in the Nordics and do my best to grow the SAM Nordic brand.
What is the most valuable thing you learned, so far, in your career?
– Not to be stressed by having to many things going on at the same time. Staying patient and calm can master even the most challenging tasks.
Where will you mostly be found, when not at work?
– During winter I spend as much time as I can skiing with my family in Åre or in our home slope, Saltisbacken. During spring, summer and fall, in my happy place – our garden.
We are so happy to have you on board Lisa! Welcome.