As our Quality Manager you will be the ambassador for QMS and support the company regarding quality issues. You will also act as Compliance Officer, which means responsibility for reviewing and approving medical information and marketing material.
Examples of tasks
- Work actively to maintain and improve QMS (quality system for GDP) incl. write “Standard Operating Procedures” (SOPs)
- Manage complaints and suspensions
- Responsible for CAPA and Change Control activities
- Plan, conduct and follow up internal and external inspections/audits
- Establish risk analyzes and write “Risk Management Plants” (RMP)
- Qualify new partners
- Keep regular Quality Management reviews
- Review medical information, presentations and marketing materials, etc.
To succeed in the role, we see that you have a great interest in quality work and are driven by working with efficiency improvements. You also need to feel confident in approving communications in social media, presentations and newsletters etc.
- University education in pharmacy or similar
- Longer experience from the pharmaceutical industry (GDP, Regulatory, Compliance, Expert etc)
- Good knowledge of GDP and also the ethical regulations (LER)
- Experience from quality work and extensive knowledge of relevant laws and regulations at EU and local level.
- Fluent in Swedish (speech and writing) and good English (speech and writing)
The service is at home offices and at SAM Nordic’s office in Nacka Strand, Stockholm.
Does this sound interesting? Read more about the job at Hudson Nordic and apply!
For more information and to apply
Please contact Senior Consultant Life Science Agneta Almquist, PhD at Hudson Nordic.
Phone: +46 708-28 28 89
We work with continuous selection. Therefore, please apply for the service before the deadline, the 17th of July 2020.